We're looking for great people
As a key member of the electrical engineering team, our Electrical Designer applies Computer aided Design skills and drafting best practices to create drawings. The Electrical Designer is responsible for creating the one line, three lines, schematics, and customer interconnect diagrams and point to point wiring drawings for our projects. Our Electrical designers actively work with manufacturing and the wiring department during the manufacturing phase and system verification.
- Create point to point-wiring drawings for Electrical Equipment Centers (EEC or PDC or PCR), Medium Voltage and Low Voltage switchgear, Motor control centers, Utility panels. Utilizing electrical design software (AutoCAD Electrical) for electrical control systems, such as switchgear and motor controls.
- Have the technical understanding of circuit design and electrical component functionality to create electrical drawings accurately.
- Communicate with electrical assembly department and wiring department with drawings, written instructions, and verbal instructions.
- Maintain state of the art awareness and knowledge of latest technology in Electrical Drafting processes and procedures.
- Based on provided sketches, markups and directions; develop wiring diagrams.
- Assume responsibility, plan and execute assigned tasks to meet expectations (cost, quality and on time performance)
- Manage multiple tasks from start to finish.
- Work cooperatively with all team members and communicate effectively.
- Associate degree or diploma in Engineering drafting or CAD.
• AutoCAD Electrical.
• Familiar with electrical design and circuits
Send Us Your Resume
Care of: HR Department
1616 Gears Road
Houston, TX 77067
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org